In Home Childcare Worker
- Private Home
- Langley, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 2288
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $13.85 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-05-16
- Posting Date : 16 Mar 2019
- Expiry Date : 15 Mar 2020
We are in search of an experienced in home childcare worker to supervise and care for 5 young children aged 7, 5, 3, 1 & 1 under the general direction of the parents. This is a full time position, 30 hours per week. Remuneration is $13.85 per hour. Position is live-in/out. Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
To be successful as our in home childcare worker you should be thorough and caring with an eye for detail. You should be prepared to meet the physical demands of the position and have an understanding of the childhood development process.
• Provide age appropriate instruction and develop schedules and routines to ensure that the children have enough physical activity, rest and playtime.
• Assist children with French homework an asset.
• Run errands and take children to after school activities such as hockey and football.
• Planning and preparation of meals and snacks.
• Changing diapers.
• Light housework, cleaning rooms and toys as it relates to the children.
High school diploma.
Six months childcare diploma or 6 months Childcare experience.
Valid drivers license
First aide / CPR
Ability to pass a background check
How to ApplyTo apply please email a resume and over letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
No views yet