Social Media Marketing Manager
- First Nations Bank of Canada
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Job ID : 2594
- Category : Marketing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 May 2019
- Expiry Date : 09 May 2020
First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally chartered bank servicing Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products. First Nations Bank has a strong history of growth and profitability with a clear strategy of expansion in the Canadian marketplace and provides ongoing career opportunities for employees.
As a fast-growing financial institution we are looking for a skilled Social Media Marketing Manager to be based at our Head Office in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on a Monday through Friday work week.
Utilizing your passion for social media and savvy marketing skills you will maintain a high standard of communication and will be accountable for planning, implementing and monitoring the Bank’s social media to build brand awareness, strengthen relationships with our communities and provide real-time customer service. Our business allows you to draw upon your creativity to contribute to the development and execution of marketing programs to achieve objectives regarding brand awareness, profitability and market share.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• developing and posting organic content based on an annual calendar
• planning and implementing advertising campaigns targeted to key audiences, markets and/or regions
• establishing a strong brand voice for FNBC on social media and inserting the Bank’s brand into relevant conversations
• monitoring and responding to customer comments, questions and feedback
• staying on top of what’s trending and what customers and stakeholders are talking about
• creating timely, fresh and shareable content to acquire friends, fans and followers
• identifying and building relationships with key social influencers in our markets
• drawing on social media analytics to shape content and campaigns and measure overall success
• Minimum of 3 years experience in social media marketing which includes brand management
• Understanding of First Nation, Metis and Inuit cultures and communities
• Experience with basic graphic design, video editing and/or photography skills
• Ability to utilize software to post and schedule content and analyze the success and performance of campaigns
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Self-starter with a passion for social media who takes initiative to make a positive impact
• Self-confident and flexible with high energy for creativity
• A degree in Marketing and Communication would be a strong asset
How to ApplyPlease submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet