- Riverside Dairy Limited Partnership
- Job ID : 11916
- Category : Agriculture
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.10 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 28 Feb 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Company – Riverside Dairy Limited Partnership
Position – 1 Herdsperson
Business address: 7350 Barrow Road, Chiliwack, BC, V2R4J8
Work location: NW – 13 – 39 – 04 W3 Corman Park, SK, S0K 3A0 Canada
Type of Employment: Full time Permanent
Term of the employment: 2 years
Wage: $ 16.10 per hour
Hours of work: 32-40 per week
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: pair of boots, accommodation is provided by employer and relocation cost will be covered by employer.
• Assist in the development and implementation of farm safety and bio-security
• Co-ordinate, assign and supervise the work of general farm workers
• Supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs
• Supervise, monitor and enforce procedures to maintain animal health
• Maintain quality control and production records
• Formulate feeding programs
• Recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
• Education: No formal education required
• Language: knowledge of English language will be an asset
• Experience: minimum 1 year of experience with livestock
• Flexibility in scheduling and weekend hours are required.
How to Apply
Apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No views yet