1 Restaurant General Manager Required ASAP
- KFC Restaurant in Timmins, Ontario
- Job ID : 7202
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $41,000-42,000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Feb 2020
- Expiry Date : 26 Feb 2021
KFC Restaurant in Timmins, Ontario is looking for a permanent full-time Restaurant Manager to start immediately. Starting salary of $40,000 – $42,000 and the wage will be reviewed periodically with potential increases based on performance. Hours are based off 35 per week with addition time and overtime if required.
Job Location: 536 Algonquin Blvd W, Timmins, ON P4N7N6
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Optical and Life Insurance (optional as it is employee paid after 3 months)
Education: Minimum completion of Secondary school
Franchise Management Inc. is one of the largest franchise owner/operators in North America with over 300 locations across Canada and the United States. We own numerous franchised restaurants operating under the Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell and Panera Bread brands (among others), as well as a growing convenience store business. With approximately 5,000 employees supporting more then 300M in sales, FMI is an aggressively growing best-in-class organization.
We want you to be a successful manager, while enjoying a great work-life balance and pursing advancement opportunities. Our positions will allow you to use your assets to supervise team members, while learning and developing new skills on a daily basis.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Meeting restaurant financial and strategic objectives, establishing and monitoring financial control, initiating corrective actions, and establishing community relationships.
- Attracting customers through execution of marketing strategies, community programs, exceptional guest experience, identifying and tracking changing demands, and evaluating strategy results.
- Monitoring and maintaining the company’s policies and procedures, government regulations, and customer satisfaction.
- Using planning and projection tools to ensure a smooth production at the restaurant
- Cash reporting, inventory control and scheduling during shifts
- Ensuring Health, Safety and Security codes are met and followed
- Minimum 1 year of management experience with food Service Industry (Fast Food or Fast Casual concept) or several years of experience in food service sector with some supervisor experience.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able and willing to work flexible shifts, including weekends and night hours.
- Ability to set high standards for your team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective talent.
- Having a captain attitude that helps bring together a winning team
- Communicating effective job expectations, enforcing policies and procedures, and reviewing job contributions.
- Ability to supervise 16-20 people.
What we offer:
- On the job training
- Opportunity to work with executive team to ensure action plans are in place to achieve productivity targets for the restaurant
- Competitive compensation and advancement opportunities
- Fun work atmosphere!
How to Apply
Apply with resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Restaurant Manager – Timmins or submit in person or mail to 536 Algonquin Blvd W, Timmins, ON P4N7N6 (between 10-12 and 2-5 daily). We encourage new everyone to apply including but not limited to immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet