1 Shift Manager Required ASAP
- KFC Restaurant in Timmins, Ontario
- Timmins, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 6436
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 Feb 2020
- Expiry Date : 04 Feb 2021
KFC Restaurant in Timmins, Ontario is looking for one (1) permanent full-time Shift Manager start immediately.
Starting wage $15.00 and your wage will be reviewed periodically with potential increases based on performance. Hours are 32-40 per week, overtime if required.
Job Location: 536 Algonquin Blvd W, Timmins, ON P4N7N6
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position in Timmins, Ontario
Benefits: Dental and Medical (after probation)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in food preparation
- Completion of a secondary school is required
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication and leadership skills with client focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the staff
- Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standard in the work areas.
- Maintaining all inventories, budgets and cost estimates as well as ordering.
- Hiring staff as required and available to meet scheduling requirements
- Train staff in job duties and proper restaurant procedures.
- Effective coordinate and manage work schedules.
- Overseeing and assists staff as required to ensure quality food and service.
- Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day as well as submit reports
- Address professionally customer issues and complaints or concerns
How to Apply
Apply with resume via email to email@example.com (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Shift Manager – Timmins) or submit in person or mail to 536 Algonquin Blvd W, Timmins, ON P4N7N6 (between 10-12 and 2-5 daily). We encourage new immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet