1 Shift Manager Required ASAP
- North Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 3190
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 08 Aug 2019
- Expiry Date : 04 Feb 2020
KFC Restaurant in North Bay, Ontario is looking for one (1) permanent full-time Shift Manager start immediately.
Starting wage $14.25-14.75 and your wage will be reviewed periodically with potential increases based on performance. Hours are 32-40 per week, overtime if required.
Job Location: 115 Lakeshore Dr, North Bay, ON P1A 2A7
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
Benefits: Dental and Medical (after probation)
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in food preparation
– Completion of a secondary school is required
– Ability to communicate effectively in English.
– Strong communication and leadership skills with client focus
– Ability to work under pressure
– High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Ability to manage multiple tasks
– Ability to supervise 5-10 people
– Able to work in a fast paced environment
– Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
– Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
Duties and responsibilities:
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the staff
– Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standard in the work areas.
– Maintaining all inventories, budgets and cost estimates as well as ordering.
– Hiring staff as required and available to meet scheduling requirements
– Train staff in job duties and proper restaurant procedures.
– Effective coordinate and manage work schedules.
– Overseeing and assists staff as required to ensure quality food and service.
– Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day as well as submit reports
– Address professionally customer issues and complaints or concerns
How to ApplyApply with resume via email to email@example.com (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Shift Manager – North Bay) or submit in person or mail to 115 Lakeshore Dr, North Bay, ON P1A 2A7 (between 10-12 and 2-5 daily). We encourage new immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet