4 Food Service Supervisors Needed
- A&W Restaurant in Kenora, ON
- Kenora, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 3208
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.75 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Aug 2019
- Expiry Date : 08 Feb 2020
A&W Restaurant in Kenora, ON is looking for 4 (4) permanent full-time Food Service Supervisors to start immediately.
Starting wage $14.75 with Life Insurance, disability, and Extended Medical benefits after 1 year probationary period on a 50/50 split, dental is option at 100% employee expense. Your wage will be reviewed regularly and potential increases will be based on performance
Job Location: 924 5th St S, Kenora, ON P9N 1L8, Canada
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position in Kenora, Ontario.
Hours: 32-40 hours per week; Varies but mainly nightshift and weekends
Note: the restaurant will be open 24 hours a day so you must be willing to work the night shift to qualify for this position.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in food preparation
– Completion of a secondary school
– Ability to communicate effectively in English
– Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
– Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
– Responsible, reliable, honest
– High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Ability to manage multiple tasks
– Valid Food Safe Certificate (or agreement to obtain this within 60 days of promotion).
– Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
– Able to do some heavy lifting
Duties and responsibilities:
– Ensures the well-being and safety of the customers and staff
– Works alongside employees to ensure restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
– Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
– Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
– Assigns work stations and manages breaks
– Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
– Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
– Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing
– Trains and coaches staff as directed by management. May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage new immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted
How to ApplyApply with resume via email to email@example.com (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Food Service Supervisor – Kenora) or submit in person or mail to 924 5th St S, Kenora, ON P9N 1L8.
No views yet