Accountant – Controller (NOC 1111)
- BECA Tax & Estate Solutions Ltd
- West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 26566
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 03 Jan 2022
Address: 2075 4580 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC V6X 1E4 and 1519 Bellevue Ave, West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1A6
Title of Position: Accountant – Controller (NOC 1111)
Term of employment: Full time, permanent position, two positions available
Wage: $29 per hour, Starting at 30 hours per week
Location of work: Richmond, BC
We are a licensed Public Practice (CPA) firm in good standing, with main offices operating in the lower mainland. Our main office is located at 2075 4580 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC, V6X 1E4 and we recently opened a second office in West Vancouver, located at 1519 Bellevue Ave.
Our website is WWW.BECATAX.COM
Our primary focus is to deliver top of the line business management expertise to our clients and build a strong, rewarding partnership that adds value to our customers.
We help entrepreneurs to manage the company’s administration, financials and regulatory compliances so they can excel in their expertise without worry about daily tasks. We provide CFO to full-service management accounting services to our clients. Our client portfolio includes real estate development, professional services firm, retail, wholesale, manufacturers and holding companies/Conglomerates.
Since opened our office in the centre of Richmond in early 2019, We are experiencing significant growth in consultation work in 2019-2021; in 2021, We opened a new office in West Vancouver servicing our clients. we are seeking an experienced corporate accountant/Controller to join our team to provide Controllership accounting expertise to our clients as their trusted advisors.
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office products
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Client service oriented and fosters positive working relationships
· Well organized with strong time management skills and attention to detail.
· Commit to continuous learning and improvement of your technical and leadership skills
· Minimum of three years in accounting experience required, Preferrable in corporate controllership role.
· Bachelor's Degree in accounting or business administration is required.
· Professional Accountant designation is an asset but not mandatory
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Understand and learn client’s accounting and reporting needs
· Support Clients by maintaining files, contracts, invoices and supporting documents
· Present and review with clients on month-end or year-end files and various schedules (Sub- ledgers)
· Plan, set up and administer accounting systems for clients.
· Training, document business processes, prepare templates, update client’s operation materials and manage communications with clients.
· Assist with special projects utilizing PowerPoint/excel for presentations on financial data
· Responsible for aspects of accounting including maintenance, control and analysis
· Prepare and analyze financial statements, including prepare revenue recognition and financial statements, forecast, budget, and monitoring process compliance. Ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls.
· Prepare a cash flow statement, with analysis, forecast cashflow
· Research financial issues, apply analysis and judgement to solve complex problems
· Assist in financial statements consolidation preparation
· Evaluate financial risks, prepare proforma financial statement forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning the financial stability of the clients’ business
· Participate in the due diligence process, including review the targeted company’s financial position, research industry benchmarks.
· Participate in client’s business plan development, corporate strategy planning session and develop reports based on the findings
· Analyze business risks including marketing, operational, HR and industry risks
· Calculate the potential return on investments/capital
· Prepare management discussion and analysis, Other work as assigned.
BECA Tax & Estate Solutions Ltd.. is an equal employer, and We offer employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, gender, gender identify, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to every aspect of the employment relationship, including recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, disciplinary or any matters of employment.
BECA Consulting is practicing social distance. Please do not visit our office for the application.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the person meeting these requirements and passionate joining BECA Tax, Please send your resume, cover letter and proof of credentials to us by Email.
The email address is email@example.com Please quote Job ID BECA-Accountant.
Only the selected individual will be contacted and interviewed by phone.
Due to COVID-19 and Provincial Health guidance and City requirements, BECA Tax is practicing social distance. Please do not visit our office for the application. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
No views yet