- The Empire Auto Service Centre Inc.
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 18021
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 29 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 29 Jan 2022
The Empire Auto Service Centre Inc.
Unit#8, 266 Rutherford Road S, Brampton, ON, Canada, L6W3X3
$23.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0-40.0 Hours a week. Overtime rate applicable after 44 hours of work per week
- Assist with the administrative procedures and work in different areas in a busy auto repair shop environment for the supporting roles, ensuring that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Prepare and maintain work and purchase orders, inventory reports, memos and documents by compiling data like shop supplies, parts purchases and time-cards with department database and calculate adjustments based on repair bills.
- Screening the incoming emails, post and forwarding them to appropriate contacts for replies; composing and distributing routine correspondence.
- Minimize off-site repairs by fully utilizing the resources available within the shop.
- Oversee the inventory control process, ensuring a practical working stock, minimizing dead, or seldom-required inventory. Order replacement equipment, parts and supplies
- Co-ordinate and plan for repair jobs, such as providing necessary parts for the job, carry out estimated cost and time, office stationery, postage & couriers, supplies, packing material etc.
- Work on repair claims and follow up insurance companies for payments.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Ensure that detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation is kept.
- Encourage safe working conditions and adhere to occupational health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience in an auto body shop or similar working environment an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
No views yet