- BIACON CONSTRUCTION CORP.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 23559
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-05-21
- Posting Date : 21 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 21 May 2022
BIACON CONSTRUCTION CORP. is looking for ONE Permanent, Full-time Administrative Assistant who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: Unit# 11 – 12730 66 Avenue, Surrey BC V3W 1P3 – (Various job sites in lower mainland depend on projects)
Position: Administrative Assistant
Position Available: ONE (1)
Compensation: $21.50 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, compile and administrate relevant forms and documents of clients.
- Communicate with clients by responding to telephone, in-person and email enquiries
- Maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Keep detailed records of clients' information, documents, accounting, etc.
- Prepare daily work reports (day's work/Progress/status on each client file on day to day basis) and hand over or discuss with the supervisor
- Communicate attendance & prospect data to staff via weekly attendance report
- Responsible for timely and efficient movement of all company and construction paperwork
- Prepare and disseminate the work schedules of construction workers
- Provide general administrative and clerical support includes but not limited to: mailing, scanning, and photocopying
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of one- or two-year College Diploma/Degree OR Relevant 1-2 years of experience is required.
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to HR.Biacon.Construction@gmail.com (Subject Line: Administrative Assistant)
NOTE: Wage review by employer based on performance.
No views yet