Alberta College of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine is currently looking for an administrative assistant to fill a job vacant as soon as possible. This position will be full-time permanent. Job duties are as follows:
– Schedule and confirm appointments;
– Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents;
– Determine and establish office routines and procedures;
– Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages;
– Order office supplies and maintain inventory;
– Answer electronic enquiries;
– Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate with the flow of information;
– Train other workers.
Suitable candidates will be paid $26.00 per hour for 35 work hours per week. Overtime rate will be paid 1.5x regular pay rate.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are expected to have:
- College Diploma;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and attention to details;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Systems;
- Ability to communicate in English
Please email resume to email@example.com for consideration.
No views yet