- Punjab Banquet Hall
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 5782
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Jan 2020
- Expiry Date : 09 Jan 2021
Punjab Banquet Hall is looking forward to hiring One Administrative Assistant who could perform a variety of administrative duties. The following are the requirements for the job.
Location: 8166 128 St #215, Surrey, BC V3W 1R1
Terms of Employment: Full time, Permanent
Wage: $22 per hour
Work hours: 40 hrs/week
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Job duties and responsibilities
- Receiving incoming calls, maintaining various tracking and filing systems, generating reports.
- Creating Purchase Orders, modifying Banquet Event Orders.
- Helping to contact and book on-call staff for events as needed.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Set up and maintain computerized information filing systems
- Perform other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Assist in implementation of Procedures & Policies
- Any other tasks requested by your manager
Completion of secondary school.
1 to 2 years experience in the related field is required.
How to Apply
If you have the above qualifications and willing to start immediately, please (Only) EMAIL your resume with a cover letter to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: Administrative Assistant)
No views yet