- Furniture Junction
- Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 47768
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 14 Mar 2023
Number of positions:
480 Hespeler Rd #12B, Cambridge, ON N1R 7R9.
$24.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32.00-40.00 hours a week. Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Attending and screening incoming calls and emails, taking messages, conveying further, and handling general inquiries.
- Work as a liaison between the sales & delivery departments. Ensure the proper communication for available inventory and ETA dates are distributed.
- Assist with web marketing and book time slots for the radio advertisements for the marketing.
- Maintain vendor files, including up to date contact information, quotations, pricing, and communications etc.
- Run automated monthly sales and inventory reports. Assist in cycle counts and advise of any discrepancies making sure systems inventory balances are in-sync with the actual inventory.
- Maintain and file employee sick leave and vacation days.
- Coordinate a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of paperwork.
- Maintain professional appearance.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 7-12 months of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience in a Furniture, Home Appliances, or similar retail environment as asset.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
By email to email@example.com
No views yet