- HBC Transportation
- Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 48121
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $42,000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 17 Mar 2023
33 Armstrong Ave, Georgetown, ON L7G 4S1
$42,000 per annum–The gross salary paid will be subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32.5 hours a week. Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Assist with the administrative procedures and work in different departments for the supporting roles; Facilitate administrative support tasks including meeting planning, task delegations, calendar establishments, scheduling & confirming appointments & preparing for board meetings etc.
- Screening the incoming emails, post and forwarding them to appropriate departments for replies; Composing and distributing routine correspondence.
- Assist in development and implementation of safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards.
- Maintain drivers log according to MTO & DOT regulations. Monitor CVOR and DOT SAFER record on a regular basis.
- Order office stationery, postage & couriers, supplies, packing material etc. as required.
- Carry out admin activities associated with daily routine company work.
- Prepare presentations, reports and promotional material for meetings with the key clients.
- Prepare and present sales analysis reports and brief the management.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience in a transportation company or similar working environment an asset.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
How to Apply
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet