- Arctech Manufacture Ltd.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 7828
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$19-$22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 19 Mar 2021
Employer: Arctech Manufacture Ltd.
Arctech Manufacture Ltd. is located in Surrey, BC is looking for a suitable individual for administrative assistant position. The details are as follows:
Job title: Administrative assistant
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Surrey, BC
Language: English (spoken Mandarin will be an asset)
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Wages: $19-$22CAD per hour
Duration of Job: Full time, Permanent
- Draft and/or proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, reports, manuals and related material.
- Handle incoming regular and electronic mail and answer electronic enquiries.
- Take care of shipping and receiving, match shipping receipt with items received.
- Schedule and confirm site meetings and appointments for employer and other staff
- Carry out administrative activities, order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information customer filing systems.
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met;
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Record and prepare minutes of meeting.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Collect payment receipts and match them with company expenses on monthly basis, including credit card payment and bank transactions.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills and government documents.
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or 1 year of previous experience in a similar role.
Position available and open to the Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices.
How to Apply
Apply by email at email@example.com
No views yet