- Arctech Manufacture Ltd.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 7828
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$19-$22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 19 Mar 2021
Employer: Arctech Manufacture Ltd.
Arctech Manufacture Ltd. is located in Surrey, BC is looking for a suitable individual for administrative assistant position. The details are as follows:
Job title: Administrative assistant – office
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: #103 12294 104 Ave, Surrey, BC
Work Hours: 35 hours per week
Wages: $19-$22CAD per hour
Duration of Job: Full time, Permanent
· Greet visitors and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
· Handle incoming regular and electronic mail and answer electronic enquiries.
· Draft and/or proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, reports, manuals and related material.
· Handling shipping, receiving & storage of material orders;
· Schedule and confirm site meetings and appointments for employer and other staff
· Carry out administrative activities, order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information customer filing systems.
· Determine and establish office procedures & routines.
· Establish work priorities & ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met;
· Record and prepare minutes of meetings
· Assist employer in bookkeeping including accounts reconciliation, bill payments, writing cheques, issuing payment receipts and handling accounts payable and accounts receivables.
· Assist employer in trade specific labor recruitment i.e prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants/secretaries will be an asset.
· At least one year of work experience in a similar role.
Position available and open to the Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices.
How to Apply
Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet