- Alpha Trans Ltd.
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 8829
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-05-08
- Posting Date : 08 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 08 May 2021
Alpha Trans Ltd.
105 East Dr, Brampton, ON L6T 1B5
$23.00 per hour–The gross salary paid will be subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4 % of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.00-44.00 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Assist with the administrative procedures and work in different departments for the supporting roles; Facilitate administrative support tasks including meeting planning, task delegations, calendar establishments, scheduling & confirming appointments & preparing for board meetings etc.
- Screening the incoming emails, post and forwarding them to appropriate departments for replies; Composing and distributing routine correspondence.
- Assist in development and implementation of safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards.
- Maintain drivers log according to MTO & DOT regulations. Monitor CVOR and DOT SAFER record on a regular basis.
- Order office stationery, postage & couriers, supplies, packing material etc. as required.
- Carry out admin activities associated with daily routine company work.
- Prepare presentations, reports and promotional material for meetings with the key clients.
- Prepare and present sales analysis reports and brief the management.
Specific Job Requirements
- Between 7-12 months of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience in a transportation company or similar working environment an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook
How to Apply
By Email to: email@example.com
No views yet