- Rohit Jindal Personal Real Estate Corp.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9438
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.00 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-06-05
- Posting Date : 05 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 05 Jun 2021
Rohit Jindal Personal Real Estate Corporation is looking for ONE Permanent, Full-time Administrative Assistant who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 201 – 13883 Laurel Dr., Surrey, BC V3T 1A8
Position: Administrative Assistant
Position Available: ONE (1)
Compensation: $22.00 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare correspondence, reports, statements, forms, applications and other documents
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough.
- Creating/working with spreadsheets and word documents. File maintenance (both hard copy and computerized information filing systems)
- General office administration duties including filing, faxing, printing, scanning, copying, reception, answering phones and replying to emails as required
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Importing and updating our database (Salesforce) with contacts, properties, tasks, and campaign information
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and integrity
- Contact clients to follow-up for invoice payments, and collection of payments.
- Documenting/Recording Information – entering, recording & maintaining information in written or electronic form regarding partner agreements and contracts, presentations, meeting minutes etc.
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Communicate with clients by responding to telephone, in-person and email enquiries
- All other duties as assigned
- Completion of secondary school.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
- Relevant 1-2 years of experience is required.
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to info@RohitJindal.ca (Subject Line: Administrative Assistant)
NOTE: Wage review by employer based on performance.
No views yet