- Flying K Truck & Trailer Repair Inc.
- Ayr, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10958
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-07-29
- Posting Date : 29 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 29 Jul 2021
Flying K Truck & Trailer Repair Inc.
Number of positions:
2931 Cedar Creek Road, Ayr, Ontario, N0B 1E0
$23.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32-40 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
- Assist with the administrative procedures, ensuring that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Prepare and maintain work orders, inventory reports and documents. Calculate adjustments based on repair bills and by compiling data like shop supplies, parts purchases & employee timecards.
- Screening the incoming calls and emails, post and forwarding them to appropriate contacts for replies; composing and distributing routine correspondence.
- Minimize off-site repairs by fully utilizing the resources available within the shop.
- Oversee the inventory control process, ensuring a practical working stock, minimizing dead, or seldom-required inventory. Order replacement equipment, parts, and supplies
- Co-ordinate and plan for repair jobs, such as providing necessary parts for the job, carry out estimated cost and time etc.
- Work on repair claims and follow up with insurance companies for payments.
- Encourage safe working conditions and adhere to occupational health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned for ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position is required; Administrative experience in an auto body shop or similar working environment an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English Language is required
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook is required
How to Apply
By emailing to - firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet