- Noaisys Immigration Inc
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 3494
- Category : Professional Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Sep 2019
- Expiry Date : 09 Sep 2020
Noaisys Immigration Ltd. is looking for ONE Permanent, Full-time Administrative Assistant who could join with us immediately. The details are given below. Work Location: Suite # 200 – 11957 80 Ave, Delta, BC, Canada, V4C 0E1 Compensation: $22 per hour Hours per week: 30 hours per week Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible Job duties and Responsibilities:
· Drafting, Proofreading, editing of documents and correspondents as required.
· Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mails
· Faxing and photocopying correspondence and documents
· Answer telephone calls and electronic enquiries.
· Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to the appropriate person Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of the RCIC.
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
· Keep individual client status charts updated
· Attend daily meetings.
· Prepare daily work reports (day's work/Progress/status on each client file on day to day basis) and hand over or discuss with the supervisor.
· Set application filing goals for each file being worked on.
· Arranging and monitoring couriers.
· General Filing and maintenance of all client files as per company policy.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
Extended Health Benefits after 1 year of successful employment with the company.
How to Apply
We look forward to hearing from those interested. Please provide resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: Administrative Assistant)
No views yet