Administrative Assistant – NOC 13110
- TAHA College (2126033 ONTARIO LTD)
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 81629
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 27 Jan 2024
Position: Administrative Assistant – NOC 13110
Employer: TAHA College (2126033 ONTARIO LTD)
Location: 2210 Markham Road, Unit 2, Scarborough, ON M1B 5V6
Location of employment: 2210 Markham Road, Unit 2, Scarborough, ON M1B 5V6
Wages: $25.00 per hour, 30 to 44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 2 Permanent Full-Time positions
TAHA College of Beauty, Business, Health & Technology is a renowned educational institution. We are a bridging path in your career; we open doors to Administration, Project Management, Technology, and Cosmetology positions. We will help change lives, seeking to enhance skills, following a Career change or helping with the first step towards their educational journey.
Our facility incorporates state-of-the-art technology and training techniques to ensure that graduates are given the best possible career preparation in their chosen area of interest. Our training also provides a balance of theory and actual hands-on experience with clients.
We are seeking 2 self-motivated Administrative Assistants with direct experience working as Office Administrative Assistants to join our team. The successful candidates will be responsible for performing various administrative duties supporting management.
They are providing an excellent opportunity for someone with relevant experience to establish their career with a reputable college.
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports, and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings as required for staff and students.
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and staff members.
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
• Maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
• Greet visitors, students, and other guests to the college.
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
• Compile data, statistics, and other information to support staff as necessary from time to time.
• Organize conferences as required.
• Completing a one- or two-year college program for administrative assistants, sec or previous clerical experience is required.
• Good time management skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Please indicate “Office Administrative” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume.
No views yet