Asphalt plant labourer.
- Payless Paving Ltd
- Job ID : 9376
- Category : General Labor
- Job Type : Contract
- Salary : $20.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 04 Jun 2021
Payless Paving Ltd. located at 2727 240 St, Langley, British Columbia V2Z 3A6, is looking for permanent & full-time Asphalt plant labourer.
Benefit: Relocation cost will be covered by Employer
• Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms required at construction sites.
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt.
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and aid in other activities.
• Level earth to fine grade specifications
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used
• Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
• Some relevant experience will be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No Walk Ins please. Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet