Assistant General Manager – NOC 0631 – Pizza Hut James St
- Pizza Hut
- Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 40836
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Jul 2022
The Company Operating Name: Pizza Hut
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager – NOC 0631 – Pizza Hut James St
Business Address: 2297 St Joseph Blvd Unit J, Orleans, ON K1C 1E7
No# of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: permanent – Year round – Full time
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: $19.50 / hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): Dental and Medical (after probation)
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: 879 Upper James St, Hamilton, ON L9C 3A3
Work Experience: You have at least 3 years of management and leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality, or retail industry.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices. Have the ability to maintain the financial well-being of your operation by meeting food cost and labor goals on a consistent basis. You really dig into the data to analyze and find root causes, issues, or opportunities for your business and work to make any needed improvements.
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving amazing pizza with a great big smile.
- You are all about creating a great place to work for your team. You help create a GREAT culture and are always looking to add top talent to our Hut® family
- You are honest, always do things the right way. You are energetic, and able to motivate others while having fun.
- You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to lead your team to achieve that and bring it to life.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your people. You are always up for a challenge. You love the excitement and fast pace of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- Other related duties as requested.
- At least 18 years old
- Completion of a secondary school is required
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication and leadership skills with client focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
Contact Information: Apply with resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line or Email Body should include: AGM – Upper James St, Hamilton or submit in person or mail to 879 Upper James St, Hamilton, ON L9C 3A3 (between 10-12 and 2-5 daily). We encourage new everyone to apply including but not limited to immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet