- Gaurika Foods INC dba Mac’s Convenience Store
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 18138
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29.85 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-02-01
- Posting Date : 01 Feb 2021
- Expiry Date : 01 Feb 2022
Gaurika Foods INC dba Mac's Convenience Store is looking for ONE (1) permanent full time Assistant Manager, who could join immediately. The following are the details for the job.
Location: 10-4144 Wilkinson Road, Victoria, BC V8Z 5A7
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $29.85 per hour
Work hours: 30 hours/week
TERMS: PERMANENT FULL TIME
Positions Available: ONE (1)
Job duties and responsibilities
- Plan, direct and evaluates the operations; prepare sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information;
- Manages and controlling staff.
- Assigns, oversees and evaluates work. Recommends promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. Perform written and verbal staff evaluations.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
- Plan budgets and authorize expenditures
- Identifying and resolving customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment by developing and publishing evacuation routes; determining and documenting locations of potentially dangerous materials and chemicals.
- Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
- Education: Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum 2-3 years of Work Experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
How to Apply
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please EMAIL (Only) your recent resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com (Subject Line should be: Assistant Manager). We welcome New Immigrants, Aboriginals, and Youth to apply for the job.
No views yet