Assistant Spa Manager
- Flow Thai Massage & Spa
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 7859
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 20 Mar 2021
FLOW is a sanctuary tailored for the hectic urbanites and avid travellers on the beautiful Canadian west coast, providing professional and authentic Thai massage in a tranquil and peaceful environment.
Located near River Rock Casino Resort Richmond BC, the Flow Thai Massage & SPA is a high-end Thai massage spa with state of the art facilities. Flow’s market segments include international visitors, casino clients and local consumers. As a member of Flow, you will not only enjoy lucrative income, but also a strong career opportunity.
We are currently looking for an assistant SPA manager to support our management team.
The candidate must familiarize himself/herself with our current treatments and ensures all therapists follow the standard routines. He/she is also responsible to develop new treatments, refine existing routines, manage therapists’ schedule and core duties include managing staff, overseeing facility maintenance, spa bookkeeping and customer service. Staff-related duties could entail hiring and scheduling employees. In addition, Associate spa managers might interact directly with customers to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction with spa services and personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Implement the spa’s standard operating procedures
· Manage the spa’s appointment, customers and staff with given software/sheets
· Handle administrative tasks including but not limited to payroll, scheduling, inventory and sales reporting
· Responsible for managing and motivating a team to deliver an exceptional customer experience; leading by example
· Manage all scheduling for front desk staff, massage practitioners and estheticians
· Oversee training and supervise staff
· Order retail and professional product as needed; manage a current inventory on all products
· Create and aid in the implementation of sales goals for staff
· Fielding client concerns/comments as needed, and assisting with front desk as needed
· Maintain communication with staff to ensure the smooth day to day operations of the spa
· Other duties as assigned by the spa manager
Education/Training: Post-secondary education is preferred but not required
· 2 years customer service experience in beauty/spa industry
· Management experience is preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft office suite or other basic computer skills preferred
· Experience with the POS system is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
· 35 hours/week
· Must be able to work on weekends and holidays
· Must be willing to work evening shifts until 10pm
How to Apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, only qualify candidate will be contacted.
No views yet