Automotive Service Technician(NOC 7321)
- PARMAR TELECOM INC. (d.b.a. Quick Auto)
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 16634
- Category : Automotive
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 Dec 2020
- Expiry Date : 22 Dec 2021
Position: Automotive Service Technician
Employer: PARMAR TELECOM INC. (d.b.a. Quick Auto)
Location: 1405, Bloor Street West. (Unit1), Toronto, Ontario Canada;
Location of employment: 1405, Bloor Street West. (Unit1), Toronto, Ontario Canada;
Wages: $25 per hour, 30 to 35 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 1 full-time and permanent position
PARMAR TELECOM INC., operating as Quick Auto, is an established auto sales and repair business with 2 locations in Toronto and St. Catherine’s Ontario. With a successful history of serving the local markets, Quick Auto has earned a reputation as a quality provider in the auto sales and repair industries. We are seeking a self-motivated, Automotive Electronics Technician to inspect, diagnose, repair, and service electrical and electronic systems of vehicles we are servicing and/or selling. The successful candidate will also provide servicing of proprietary display and packages vehicle monitors.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone to grow within an established and productive environment.
· Inspect and test automotive electrical and electronics systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults;
· Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment;
· Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
· Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as electronic calibration and electronic tune ups;
· Advise customers on work performed, vehicle systems’ condition and related future repair requirements;
· Place material orders for equipment necessary for electrical/electronic servicing.
· Track the allocation of ordered materials/equipment;
· Coordinate software upgrades for various modules;
· Monitor software and hardware configurations to ensure systems compatibility;
· Troubleshoot and repair hardware and various electrical equipment issues;
· Build, assemble and repair electronic accessories such as wiring harnesses, cables, and boards;
· Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
· Provide regular feedback to management regarding technical infrastructure requirements to support operations.
· Must have a College diploma or a University degree in Electronics or related field;
· Minimum 1 year relevant work experience;
· Must be proficient with MySQL database and testing devices.
· Excellent time management skills;
· Good social skills;
· Good listening skills.
How to Apply
No views yet