- Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 22986
- Category : Installation - Maint-Repair
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-05-11
- Posting Date : 11 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 07 Nov 2021
- Demonstrated experience in the proper use of hand-held power tools and wall fasteners, including drills, screwdrivers, wall anchors, etc.
- Basic carpentry skills, as we fasten into drywall, wood, metal and concrete.
- Prior experience working alone or in a team to provide excellent service to customers
- Ability to read a tape measure to the 1/16" of an inch
- Ability to climb a ladder up to a 16' reach and/or to work from scaffolding when required
- Able to lift heavy equipment.
- Demonstrate Low voltage wiring understanding – Advantage.
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Install, repair, and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
How to Apply
Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate you are applying through "Aboriginal Job Centre"
No views yet