- COBS Bread
- Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 8810
- Category : Grocery
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-05-07
- Posting Date : 07 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 03 Nov 2020
COBS bread located at 17-20691 Lougheed Hwy, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2P9 is looking for 2 Baker Helpers to fill 2 full-time positions currently available.
The qualified Baker Helper will perform the following duties:
· Measure and pour ingredients into mixing equipment following recipes, under the supervision of the Baker.
· Assist baker by carrying and distributing supplies: flour, sugar, shortening, and equipment throughout the bakery.
· Mix, knead or shape dough for bread, rolls, tarts, sweet goods, etc.
· Cut dough into uniform portions.
· Grease pans used to mold or bake bread and line pans with waxed paper.
· Place pans of dough into oven to bake.
· Remove baked products from the oven.
· Clean bakery utensils, equipment, and work area.
· May oversee sales of baked goods.
· Make sure that equipment and working areas are maintained clean as per safety regulations.
· Pack goods into boxes and other packaging.
· Other related duties as required.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
· Some Secondary School is an asset
· Ability to work long hours starting at 5:30 AM
· Work on weekends and some holidays may be required.
· Ability to understand basic instructions in English.
Wages offered: $15.00/hour.
Please send your resume detailing your work experience and qualifications to email@example.com
No views yet