- COBS Bread
- Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 8808
- Category : Grocery
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-05-07
- Posting Date : 07 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 03 Nov 2020
COBS bread located at 17-20691 Lougheed Hwy, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2P9 is looking for 2 Bakers to fill 2 full-time positions currently available
The qualified Bakers will perform the following duties:
• Prepare dough for bread, rolls and sweet goods, tarts, according to bakery's recipes or special orders.
• Operate baking equipment in a safe manner.
• Bake mixed dough and batters.
• Ensure proper food presentation, food quality, portion control, and proper food handling at all times.
• Maintain inventory of baking ingredients and supplies and prepare weekly requisition of equipment and supplies.
• May oversee sales of baked goods.
• Make sure that the equipment and working area are maintained clean as per safety regulations.
Prepare weekly schedule
Supervise baking staff and provide training as needed
• Other related duties as required.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
• Completion of Secondary School.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a Baker or completion of a College or other program for Bakers is required.
• May require working long hours starting at 5:30 am.
• Work on weekends and some holidays may be required.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English with staff and customers.
Wages offered: $17.00/hour for 40 hours/week.
Please send your resume detailing your work experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet