- Can Am Pet Treats Inc
- Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 8540
- Category : Manufacturing & Production
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-27
- Posting Date : 28 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 25 Oct 2020
Can Am Pet Treats Inc (CanAm) manufacture premium treats that cater to pet owners who value healthy, natural ingredients.
We offer a variety of treats with options for grain-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, low glycemic, and high meat inclusion. Their treats contain no artificial colours, flavors or preservatives, no meat meals, and no meat by-products. CanAm is also a Certified Organic company.
At this time, we are looking for 3 experienced bakers to work in our plant located in Vernon, BC.
The bakers will perform the following tasks:
- Mixing raw ingredients
- Operate baking equipment in a safe manner.
- Bake mixed dough and batters.
- Transferring finished dough into hoppers.
- Inspection of treats to ensure they meet the quality standards.
- Performs sanitation duties as required to keep the work area clean and organized.
• Completion of Secondary School.
• Completion of a college or other program for bakers or a minimum of 1 year of commercial baking experience is required.
• Ability to multi-task
• Quick learner in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment.
• Attention to detail and follows directions.
• Ability to communicate in English.
• Dependable especially with attendance.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Please apply at email@example.com
Work location: 621 Waddington Drive, Vernon BC V1T 8T5
Salary: $15.00/hr for 40 hrs/week. These are full-time permanent positions.
No views yet