- Job ID : 20049
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-03-11
- Posting Date : 11 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 10 May 2021
1152971 B.C. LTD. dba MICROTEL INN & SUITES
NOC Group: Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Salary: $25.50/hour for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Positions Available: 1
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Job Location: Kelowna, BC
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: to be determined.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Personal Suitability: Dependability, Reliability, Organized.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
- Prepare trial balance of books.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- Post journal entries.
- Reconcile accounts.
How to Apply
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to Apply
No views yet