- Bayrich Development Ltd.
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 87426
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 06 Sep 2023
Company operating name
Bayrich Development Ltd.
Unit 140-8600 Cambie Road, Richmond B.C V6X 4J9 Canada
Unit 140-8600 Cambie Road, Richmond B.C V6X 4J9Canada
Title of the position
Term of employment
Full time, permanent
40 hours per week
Start date of employment:
as soon as possible
– $25.00 per hour
– Vacation pay
– Extended health Insurance
Language of work
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
- All A/R and A/P activities, including billing by project and process disbursements in accordance with project contract and company policy;
- Monthly reconciliations, including purchase on behalf of clients, sub-contractors expenses, credit cards, petty cash, employee benefit package etc.
- G/L entries, capital asset management, payroll preparation
- Filing of office documents including project/property contracts and human resource folders;
- Assisting management team, as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
- A great team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Project accounting concept, such as revenue/expenses recognition, allocation and reconciliation.
- At least 1 years of financial reporting experiences: including the internal month-end report, quarterly/yearly financial statements preparation. Know well GAAP.
- Familiar with Sage 50; intermediate level of Excel.
- Excellent multi-tasking, time-management and organizational skills.
How to Apply
How to apply:
By email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet