- Kimsmart Enterprises Ltd.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 97082
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00-$27.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-05-25
- Posting Date : 25 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 21 Nov 2023
Position: Bookkeeper (NOC 12200)
Number of job vacancies: 1
Hours: 5 days /week, 30 hours/week
Hourly Wage: $25.00 ~ $27.00 (Depends on experience)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: 4% of vacation fee
Working location: 519 E. Broadway Vancouver BC V5T 1X4
Primary Service of Business: Retails Sales Store Industry
Kim’s Mart is one of primary Asian markets in the city of Vancouver and it includes Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Thai food items. As we are growing every year, we are hiring a full-time Bookkeeper at our Vancouver location.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
How to Apply
Submit your resume with your cover letter telling us why you would like to join our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Bookkeeper” in the subject line.
All applications will be reviewed and considered. We thank all applicants yet only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No views yet