- GS Brar & Company
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 23973
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 May 2022
GS Brar & Company is currently hiring 2 full time, permanent Bookkeeper to join their team as soon as possible.
- Maintain accurate financial records and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Produce balance sheets and maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
- Process payroll and maintain employee records, complete and submit workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare financial and accounting reports and perform other personal bookkeeping.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program is required
- Minimum one year of experience in industry is required.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: 101 13049 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
No views yet