Bookkeeper – NOC (1311)
- AmCana Crane Rental Inc.
- Norwich, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 17959
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 Jan 2022
Position: Bookkeeper – NOC (1311)
Employer: AmCana Crane Rental Inc.
Location: 593762 Hwy 59 Burgessville, Ontario Canada;
Location of employment: 593762 Hwy 59 Burgessville, Ontario Canada;
Wages: $22.00 per hour, 30-44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Benefits: Medical and dental insurance, and group benefits after a 3-month probationary period
Vacancies: 1 full-time and permanent positions
AmCana Crane Rentals Inc. is a trusted Crane service offering solutions in South Western Ontario for the past 15 years. Catering to the Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional sectors, AmCana offers a diverse range of cranes, Certified Operators/Hoists, and Crane rentals. AmCana is guided by integrity and respect for customers, suppliers, partners, and the public alike.
AmCana is currently looking for a Bookkeeper to join our team based out of Burgessville Ontario. The Bookkeeper would be responsible to maintain complete sets of books, keep records of accounts, verify the procedures used for recording financial transactions, and provide personal bookkeeping services.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone seasoned to join a reputable company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare quarterly and year-end financial reports including income statements and balance sheets;
· Keep financial records and maintain & balance various accounts using QuickBooks software;
· Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements;
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills;
· Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents;
· Prepare tax returns;
· Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports;
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Must have a college diploma or university degree in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field;
· At least 5 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience is preferred;
· Ability to interact with people effectively and in a professional manner;
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com
Please indicate “Bookkeeper” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No office solicitation, No phone solicitation.
No views yet