We are a well-established Masonry company located in Victoria, British Columbia, we are seeking skilled and experienced Brick and Stone Masons. We do work on both residential and commercial sites. We do stone installation (full bed and veneer), brick and block. We also do masonry fireplaces.
At Olde Country Masonry Ltd we value our hard-working staff and offer competitive remuneration, we also offer career advancement opportunities and trainings.
Terms of employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$32.50 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
548 David St.Victoria, BC and various locations in Vancouver Island and Coast Region.
No formal education required
Minimum 2 years of experience required
Written and Spoken English is required.
• Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
• Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and
• Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone, structural tiles and similar
materials to construct or repair walls, foundations and other structures in
residential, industrial and commercial construction
• Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys
• Lay radial bricks to build masonry shells of industrial chimneys
• Lay or install firebricks to line industrial chimneys and smokestacks
• Line or reline furnaces, kilns, boilers and similar installations using refractory
or acid-resistant bricks, refractory concretes, plastic refractories and other
• Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing to walls or other
• Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
• Lay bricks or other masonry units to build patios, garden walls and other
• May restore, clean or paint existing masonry structures.
Please note: Successful candidates must be willing to take WHMIS, Fall Protection certification and safety trainings.
Olde Country Masonry Ltd 548 David St. Victoria, BC
How to Apply
NO WALK IN'S OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE
No views yet