NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of workers who assemble,
fabricate and inspect brushes, paint rollers, including winding, bevelling,
combing and assure quality standards.
– Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities
with other departments.
– Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
and product quality.
– Requisition of materials and supplies.
– Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
– Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions.
– Prepare production and other reports.
– May have to set up machines and equipment.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Hands-on experience on production machines.
Excellent written communication skills required to prepare reports.
– Disability Benefits.
– Extended Medical Insurance (i.e. Prescription drugs, paramedical services,
medical services and equipment)
– RRSP Match
– Life Insurance benefit
– Dental & Vision Care benefits.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet