- Canmore Woodcrafters Ltd
- Canmore, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 3120
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 26 Jul 2019
- Expiry Date : 25 Jul 2020
Canmore Woodcrafters specializes in custom architectural woodworking and furniture, for both residential and commercial clients, in the Canmore and Calgary areas.
$24.00 – $27.00 per hour
Group Insurance benefits including medical, disability, dental, vision care, and life insurance.
• Develop, prepare, and verify shop drawings and cutting lists from architectural/designer drawings.
• Operate production equipment such as table saws, jointer, thickness planer, shaper, drum sander, cut-off saw, and 4-sided planer to produce components according to drawings.
• Use Computer Aided Design (CAD) software systems.
• Set up and operate Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) machine tools.
• Work with different solid wood types, plastic laminates, plywood, particleboard, veneer particleboard and hardboard.
• Assemble pieces into a finished unit at the workbench.
• Prepare surfaces for finishing and apply finishes such as veneer, varnish, stain, or polish.
• Work with other employees and participate in training apprentices.
Skills, Education and Experience Requirements:
3-5 years experience
Trade certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Valid driver’s licence
Terms of Employment:
Full-time, permanent position
40 hours/week normally, up to 50 hours/week during peak times with overtime pay as per statutory requirements.
Location(s) of Work:
3-102 Boulder Crescent
Canmore, AB T1W 1L2
Language of Work:
How to ApplyContact Information: Canmore Woodcrafters Business Address: 3-102 Boulder Crescent Canmore, AB T1W 1L2 Phone: (403) 678 - 4767 Fax: (403) 678 - 4908 Web: www.canmorewoodcrafters.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please apply via email with resume attached.
No views yet