Cambridge Montessori Children’s Center is looking for F/T Early Childhood Educator.
- Cambridge Montessori Children’s Center
- New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9602
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.00-22.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 11 Jun 2021
Cambridge Montessori Children's Center is looking for F/T Early Childhood Educator.
Early Childhood Educator
Terms of employment:
$18.00 – $22.00/hour (depending on experience)
30- 40 hours/week
- 4% vacation pay
- Sunlife extended medical
Dental group benefits
- Lead on-site educational preschool activities in a classroom setting.
- Work with coworkers by collaborating.
- Conduct and monitor creative activity programs designed for young children
- Observe children’s’ behavior problem and report for supervisor and parents.
- Make sure an environment that protect the health, security of children
- Lead children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft materials.
- Assist and guide children to the development of proper dressing and toilet habits.
- Communicate with parents and other staff members regarding children’s development needs and progresses.
- Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children.
- Completion of 1 to 2 years ECE College or Diploma is required.
- 2~3 years work experience in childcare is an asset.
- ECE certificate is required
- Montessori Training Certificate is required
- First Aid Certificate is required
- Able to provide the Criminal Records upon request.
- Excellent oral communication
- Values and ethics
Number of Positions:
Cambridge Montessori Children's Center Inc dba Cambridge Montessori Children's Center
New Westminster. BC
57 Seventh Avenue, New Westminster, BC V3L 1V9
4415 Fitzgerald Ave Burnaby B.C. V5G4H8
No views yet