Cashier Supervisor (Windermere Registry)
- Windermere Registry
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 56510
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 04 Dec 2022
Cashier supervisor – retail VERIFIED
Posted by Windermere Registry
- Location: 3489 Allan Drive SW Edmonton, ABT6W 3G9
- Salary: $23.00/ hour for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Weekend, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Accept cash payments; Process credit cards, vouchers and other payments; Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters; Authorize payments by cheque; Authorize return of merchandise; Assign sales workers to duties; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of sales workers; Organize and maintain inventory
Order merchandise; Establish work schedules; Hire and train or arrange for training of sales staff
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Health care plan; Dental plan
Health care plan, Dental plan
How to Apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Position is filled.
No views yet