- Chinese Christian Mission of Canada
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 4561
- Category : Non-profit
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $50000-$60000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Dec 2019
- Expiry Date : 02 Dec 2020
- To oversee the budget and operation of a Christian community service center in line with the purpose of Chinese Christian Mission of Canada Urban Ministry
- Participate in the executive team in organizational visioning, strategic planning, program implementation and evaluation.
- To engage Echurches, community organizations and corporations through various levels of partnership in serving Christian congregations and the community at large.
- To facilitate the ministry staff team to grow in their ability to learn from, love, and serve the community; and to provide opportunities for them to develop leadership skills and spiritual discernment.
- To foster ministry collaboration among various ministry departments sharing the same vision and mission of the organization.
- To take leadership in developing and executing various resource development strategies to support the Center ministries.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Available for working in evenings and weekends as needed.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Social Services, Theology or related fields.
- Theological training and pastoral experience are definite assets
- Relational, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Minimum five years of work experience in management position in social services or non-profit organizations.
How to ApplyEmail resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet