- Job ID : 81854
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-01-30
- Posting Date : 30 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Child caregiver – private home
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Work site environment
- Weight handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work setting
- Employer's home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment, Work in employer's/client's home
- Target audience
- Newborn (including expecting mother)
- Personal suitability
- Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, Bathe, dress and feed infants and children, Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Organize, activities such as games and outings for children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Prepare infants and children for rest periods, Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants, Supervise and care for children, Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/travel information
- Public transportation is available, Travel expenses paid by employer
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
No views yet