We are a family located in Vancouver west, looking for a child caregiver to take care of our kids. This job is a full-time position of 35 hours/week, 5 days/week, $14.6/hour. The job duty and requirement are as below:
– Supervise and take care for the children at our home;
– Instruct bathe and dress for the children;
– Plan, prepare and serve meals for the children;
– Oversee the children’s activities, such as meal and rest periods, and accompany them for games, readings, and outdoor activities;
– Perform light housekeeping.
– Completion of secondary school or above;
– Basic English communication skill;
– At least one year child care experience or related training.
-Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
**Position is available and open to Indigenous person, new immigrants, youth, and person with disabilities.
How to Apply
No views yet