Clever Cub Childcare is hiring Infant Toddler Educator.
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 47941
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19-22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-03-16
- Posting Date : 16 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 16 Mar 2023
Clever Cub Childcare is hiring a full-time, permanent Infant Toddler Educator.
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning, implementing and evaluating infants/toddlers’ activities and experiences.
- Monitoring the infants/toddlers’ progress and development.
- Participating in diapering, bathroom and toilet training duties and promoting health and independent practices.
- Preparing snacks and ensuring that infants/toddlers with allergies and other special conditions receive the appropriate accommodations.
- Preparing monthly reports on the infants/toddlers’ development.
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for all infants/toddlers.
- Ensuring positive communication with infants/toddlers and parents and co-educators.
- Attending and participating in monthly staff, parent meetings.
Work Location: 2900 Lonsdale Ave, North Vancouver, BC V7N 4H9
Requirement: College diploma in Early Childhood Education. Infant Toddler Educator License to Practice is required. Experience in childcare is an asset.
Language of work: English.
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay. 5 sick days per year. Extended health and dental provided. $4 Government enhancement for qualified educators provided.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or send by mail.
No views yet