- Apolo Manufacturing Inc
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 15976
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 09 Dec 2020
- Expiry Date : 09 Dec 2021
Apolo Manufacturing Inc is looking for One Permanent, Full time position who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Position: CNC Machinist
Work Location: 6315 Kenway Drive, Mississauga, ON L5T 2L3
Salary: $23.50 per hour/biweekly basis.
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Language of Work: English
Job duties and responsibilities
- Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances.
- Program CNC machines for making the precision components.
- Check dimensions and specifications by using inside or outside micrometers, Vernier calipers, height gauges, dial indicators, bore micrometers, thread gauges, standardized pins, snap gauges and other precision measuring tools to maintain accuracy.
- Retrieve program, select proper gauges, tools and other measuring instruments.
- Mark dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
- Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjust machine, within capabilities, controls or control media as required to ensure quality of production.
- Report all machine malfunctions or equipment issues to immediate supervisor.
- Perform maintenance schedule on weekly basis.
- Fill in-process checks and inspection sheets to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Completion of Secondary School
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- A College or Trade diploma in Machining or related field an asset
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: CNC Machinist)
No views yet