- Allingham Machining Inc.
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 51272
- Category : Machine Operator
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Apr 2022
- Expiry Date : 20 Apr 2023
About the employer:
Allingham Machining Inc. is a Canadian CNC machine shop that is dedicated to machining in tool steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel and stainless-steel components. It specializes in manufacturing guide rollers and other spare and consumable parts for the equipment used in steel mills today, as well as other custom machined parts for the steel, machinery and manufacturing industries.
Using advanced technology along with a keen eye and traditional craftmanship enables us to supply the ultimate output in precision. Our custom design team can fabricate products to your special requirements while giving you the best overall economic solution for any application. At AMI, we manufacture high quality products for our customers in competitive manufacturing market where precision is an essential requirement.
Our plant in Brampton, Ontario is hiring for the below position which needs to be filled immediately.
Allingham Machining Inc.
No. of Positions:
17 Edvac Dr, Brampton, ON L6S 5X8
$25.00 per hour– Paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32.0-40.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of X1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances.
- Program CNC machines for making the precision components.
- Check dimensions and specifications by using inside or outside micrometers, Vernier calipers, height gauges, dial indicators, bore micrometers, thread gauges, standardized pins, snap gauges and other precision measuring tools to maintain accuracy.
- Retrieve program, select proper gauges, tools and other measuring instruments.
- Mark dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
- Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjust machine, within capabilities, controls or control media as required to ensure quality of production.
- Report all machine malfunctions or equipment issues to immediate supervisor.
- Perform maintenance schedule on weekly basis.
- Fill in-process checks and inspection sheets to ensure smooth running of operations.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum one year of experience as a CNC Operator or Machinist is required
- Completion of secondary school is required
- A College or Trade diploma in Machining or related field an asset
- Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing to: Jobs.AllinghamMachining@gmail.com
No views yet