- CANWOOD DOORS & MOULDING BC LTD
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 57567
- Category : Machine Operator
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $32.70 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 17 Jun 2023
CANWOOD DOORS & MOULDING BC LTD Located at 7925 128 Street Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 4E7, is looking for Full -time CNC Machinist to join them at the earliest.
Positions available: 1
Type: Permanent/Full time
Wage Rate: 32.70/hour
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
- Set up, operate, and maintain a variety of machine tools including computer numerically controlled (CNC) tools to perform precision, non-repetitive machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring, planning, drilling, precision grinding and other operations
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Verify dimensions of machined parts or tooling using micrometers, verniers, callipers, height gauges, optical comparators, co-ordinate measuring machines (CMM) or other specialized measuring instruments
- Maintain, repair, and calibrate precision measuring instruments such as dial indicators, fixed gauges, height gauges and other measuring devices
- Report deviations from specifications and tolerances to supervisor
- Complete and maintain inspection reports.
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: 1 to less than 2 years of relevant experience is required.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your resume.
No walk-ins or personal calls please.
Aboriginals, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply
No views yet