- ArcTech Manufacture Ltd.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 30912
- Category : Management
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $36.5 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-10-01
- Posting Date : 13 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 12 Mar 2022
Employer: ArcTech Manufacture Ltd.
ArcTech Manufacture Ltd.is looking for the suitable individual for its Surrey, BC location. The details are as follows:
Job title: Company Trainer
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Surrey, BC
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Wages: $36.5 CAD per hour.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
- Develop a schedule and prepare training materials and outlines based on surveys for employee training needs.
- Provide consultation services to the company about training strategies, initiatives, how to successfully establish and introduce lean manufacturing and improve current management system
- Set up the SOP for manufacturing and provide pre-job and on-the-job training for employees based on their positions.
- Provide graded training of project management, lean manufacturing, plan and implementation for all the employees
- Guide the team to complete the management system after the project was determined, track and supervise the implementation of the project to achieve the expected development goals, and properly maintain good relations with existing partners;
- Advice on the management of the project in terms of construction, technology, safety, quality, time limit and responsibility cost, to ensure the effective operation of the quality system and meet the deadline
- Assess employees based on training curricula and provide career development advice
- Develop training and implement training plans for employees at all levels of the company.
- Prepare, administer assessment material to evaluate trainee' progress, review employee performance and learning.
- Provide individualized tutorial or remedial instruction to employee who require it
- Contact and utilize outside resources for instructional technology
- Maintain a database of all training materials, training records and evaluation.
- Coordinate and monitor the training budget, cost, and expense.
· A university degree in a relevant field of business, education, human resources, engineering from an accredited university is required
· Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an asset.
· 10+ years of management experience in relevant field with 5+ years of training experience
· Candidates with professional theoretical knowledge of lean manufacturing management will be given a priority.
· Candidates with engineering background will be given a priority.
· Familiarity with project management will be considered as an asset.
· Good at communication and exchanges, strong human resources organization, management and training capabilities.
· Exceptional time management skills, attention to details, team player and leadership skills.
· Ability to multi- task, independence and prioritise is a must
Position available and open to the Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors.
How to Apply
How to Apply
No phone call please, kindly email your resume and selected candidates will be contacted.
No views yet