- Interpaving Ltd.
- Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 61249
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25-28 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 26 Jan 2023
Location – 885 Regent Street, Sudbury, ON P3E 5M4
Interpaving Limited is a privately held company that specializes in a diverse range of work in Civil Infrastructure including Road & Pipe Construction, Aggregate Production, Concrete Production, Hot Mix Asphalt Production, Equipment Rentals, and Construction Management.
Our growing team continuously seeks hard-working, talented & dedicated individuals to fill the available roles for Concrete Former.
Here at Interpaving Limited, we offer steady employment with a competitive compensation package based on experience. Experience in the construction industry is considered an asset. These are full-time jobs with room for growth and advancement in the field.
- High school graduated or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a concrete laborer or mason
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Able to follow safety requirements of the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- Ability to stand or kneel for long periods; ability to lift heavy materials
- Knowledge of hand-held and power tools including power vibrators, polishers, cutting saws, and edging tools
- Willing to work 10 hours shifts
Duties & Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Construction of concrete sidewalks, curbs, driveways, walls, footings, steps, etc
- Use of hand tools, trowels, brooms, and edge tools to create a uniform finished product
- Job-site preparation as required
- Pour and spread concrete
- Safe operation, cleaning, and maintenance of hand tools, power tools and machinery
- Able and willing to work with concrete vibrators, screeds, etc
Job Type: Full-time (40+ hours a week)
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet