- IGM Mini Excavating & Draintile Ltd
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 10436
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-07-11
- Posting Date : 11 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 07 Jan 2021
IGM Mini Excavating & Draintile Ltd, located at 13255 87 B Ave. Surrey, BC V3W 6B9, is looking for 2 Construction Helpers to work on projects located across the lower mainland. We are offering $20.00/hr for 40 hrs/week. This is a full-time – permanent position.
The Construction Helpers will perform the following duties:
• Select tools, equipment, and construction materials from storage and transport items to work site.
• Assist and work closely with tradespersons to complete tasks.
• Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site, free of debris.
• Operate various hand and power tools is an asset
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, and other temporary structures to facilitate the completion of specific tasks.
• Perform other related job duties as required.
Skills requirement and Experience:
Completion of Secondary School considered an asset.
Some previous work experience as a Construction Helper is preferred.
Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
Ability to work long hours if required.
Ability to communicate in English.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
No views yet