- SHINE DRYWALL LTD
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 13743
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-10-09
- Posting Date : 09 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 09 Oct 2021
SHINE DRYWALL LTD. is looking for THREE Permanent, Full-Time Construction Helper who could join immediately with them. The following are the requirements for the job.
Location: 15507 – 85 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S 6W2 – (Various job sites in lower mainland depend on projects)
Position: Construction Helper
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Wage: $25.00 per hour
Work hours: 30 hrs per week
Position Available: 3 (Three)
Job duties and responsibilities
- Select tools, equipment, and construction materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Holding equipment and material; using hand & power tools as requested by Framers;
- Assist and work closely with Carpenters, Steel Stud Framers or Drywall Installer to complete tasks.
- Clean surfaces and mix compounds for filling joints and smoothing out surfaces
- Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job sites, free of debris.
- Operate various hand and power tools is an asset
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps and other temporary structures to facilitate completion of specific tasks.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate their work within the construction sites
- Perform other related job duties as required.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, physically demanding, combination of sitting, standings and walking
- No Formal Education is required.
- Some previous work experience as a Construction Helper is an asset.
How to Apply
If you have the above qualifications and willing to start immediately, please (Only) EMAIL cover letter and resume to Career.ShineDrywall@gmail.com (Subject Line: Construction Helper)
NOTE: Wage review by employer based on performance.
No views yet